I love anything that has to do with cheesecake. I mean who doesn’t? This is my go to recipe for any get together. It is always a huge hit and people are asking for the recipe. I love it because it is so easy to make and it makes the most perfect delicious side. This salad was very creamy and the mixture of strawberries and bananas went together perfectly. This is the perfect salad for any potluck or BBQ and guaranteed to be a hit!
This salad can be made with or without marshmallows. I have made it with both and it is still delicious without. It would also be great with other fruit mixed in.
Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz of vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 oz) tub of cool whip, Thawed
- 1 (3½ ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding or pie filling mix
- ½ bag of miniature marshmallows
- 3 pints strawberries, sliced
- 4 bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt, pudding and cool whip until creamy.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Fold in fruit.
- Garnish with additional fruit.