2 rows of Golden Oreos
2 rows of Pumpkin Oreos
8 TB unsalted butter, melted
1 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened)
½ cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 large container cool whip (16 ounces), divided
2 – 3.4 oz packages of pumpkin instant pudding
3 cups milk
white chocolate bar (to make curls with) – I use vanilla candy coating
1. Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor or blender. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
2. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
3. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Oreo Crust.
4. In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
5. Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings.
6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!