Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe
4 C. all-purpose flour
8 teaspoons baking powder
2 tsp. salt
4 C. milk
4 T. vegetable oil
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
1. Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl.
2. Stir them together until everything is moistened leaving a few lumps.
CINNAMON FILLING INGREDIENTS:
1 C. butter, melted
1 1/2 C. brown sugar, packed
2 T. ground cinnamon
CINNAMON FILLING DIRECTIONS:
1. Mix the three ingredients together. Place in a disposable piping bag and snip the end off or put in a Ziploc bag and snip the corner off. (This will keep in the fridge so you can make them again and again and again!)
2. Heat your griddle to 325 degrees. You don’t want these too cook too quickly. Make desired size pancake on greased griddle and then using the piping bag and starting at the center of the pancake, create a cinnamon swirl. Wait until the pancake has lots of bubble before you try to turn it. You will find that when you turn it the cinnamon swirl will melt. If you have your griddle too hot, it will burn the cinnamon, so I suggest 325.
The cinnamon kind of melts out and creates the craters which then fill perfectly with the cream cheese glaze.
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE INGREDIENTS:
1/2 C. butter
4 oz. cream cheese
1 1/2 C. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE DIRECTIONS:
1. In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter and cream cheese and then stir together.
2. Whisk in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
3. Add a little milk if needed to make it a glaze consistency.