1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 slices American processed cheese
10 links Hot dogs
Ketchup or mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Unroll crescent dough and press to seal the perforations. Cut dough vertically into 20 strips.
3. Cut slices of cheese into 5 strips.
4. Wrap each hot dog with 1 stip of cheese and 2 pieces of dough.. Leave about ½-inch from one end to make a face.
5. Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Draw a face using ketchup or mustard.