3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
1/2 cup grated parmesan, or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
1 cup diced ham
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
3. Stir in diced ham and mix to combine.
4. Set out a well prepared baking sheet – greased or lined with parchment or a silpat.
5. Divide the mixture equally into six to eight parts and form into round rolls.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
7. Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.