1 package of puff pastry (2 sheets of puff pastry)
1/2 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread
1 tablespoon of water
1 1/2 pounds of Farmland® Applewood Smoked Bacon (sliced in half lengthwise)
1. Thaw puff pastry according to the package directions.
2. Prepare a sheet pan by lining with tin foil and place a wire rack inside. Spray the wire rack with no stick cooking spray.
3. Layout the puff pastry sheets and roll with a rolling pin flattening out the creases.
4. Spread a thin layer of chocolate hazelnut spread over the puff pastry sheets.
5. Cut puff pastry into 1/2 inch strips and fold in half pinching the two ends together.
6. Hold both ends of the puff pastry and twist several times. Repeat until all pastry puffs are twisted.
7. Layout the half strips of Farmland Bacon.
8. Take a puff pastry twist and wrap the Farmland Applewood Smoked Bacon around the twist.
9. Place on the wire rack.
10. In a small bowl whisk the egg with the water.
11. Lightly brush the puff pastry twists with the egg wash.
12. Bake at 375F for 40 minutes. Let cool before removing from wire rack and serve.
13. Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.