4 cups rice, prepared (white or brown) refrigerated & day old is best
½ lb./500gm boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or shrimp cooked
1 cup peas & carrots, frozen
1 white onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons sesame oil
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
3-4 scallions/spring onions, chopped
3-4 rashers of bacon, cooked and chopped (optional)
1. Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
2. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
3. Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
4. Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
5. Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan.
6. Stir in bean sprouts, bacon (if using) and soy sauce and remove from heat.
7. Spoon into bowl and sprinkle chopped scallions/spring onions over the top.
Serve and enjoy!