Welcome to guest blogging at TUGTA.com! We are still looking to recruit new guest bloggers to join our growing team of expert bloggers on music, entrepreneurship, food, pets, home, travel and pretty much ANYTHING!
This is your chance to be part of our site. Do you have what it takes to write for TUGTA? Then you could become a TUGTA.com guest blogger.
We’re looking for guest bloggers to help fill our site with interesting and informative articles and opinions. We want original, exciting and interesting posts on any of the many areas covered by the TUGTA brand, from personal experiences to news and reviews.
We particularly like: stuff that hasn’t been done a hundred times before (please), list posts done creatively, artwork, photos, infographics, videos, anything topical, funny writing, genuinely useful and interesting content, things that make you go ‘ooh’. We know you can do it!
There’s a style guide and a few pointers below for you to get an idea of what we are after so have a read and let your imagination go wild. Contact us with your pitches OR you can register HERE and start submitting articles today!
Guest Blogging Rules
So you’re thinking of writing a guest blog for TUGTA.com? That’s great! But before you begin here’s a few do’s and don’ts that we want you to bear in mind.
1) TUGTA.com is a mostly, family-friendly site so please, won’t somebody think of the children? As a result the following will not be tolerated:
Swearing, Intolerant or offensive views or language, Graphic sexual references
2) We’re all friends here so there’s no need to get personal. Sometimes something is so terrible you’ve just got to give it a bad review, and we understand that, but anything that could be deemed an outright attack on an individual or organisation is not acceptable.
3) Okay so maybe you have a particular favorite brand of cola, but we don’t need to hear about it in every other sentence. No overt product placement please.
4) And on a similar note we know that spam is more than just a delicious luncheon meat, so please don’t stuff your post full of links we have to remove.
5) On the other hand, we understand that you’ve put time and effort into writing a quality blog for us and you deserve credit, so we are more than happy to allow a link to your blog and/or your social media page in your author bio.
6) This is about allowing bloggers to show their work and gain exposure, so unfortunately we can’t allow links to corporate/sales sites.
7) As companies go you’ve got to admit that TUGTA is a true original and therefore we like original copy, so please try to write exclusive content here but we totally understand it is your content and you are free to share however you wish and that any of your articles that you write can be shared with other blogs, websites, etc…
8) Much as we all like a good gossip, what we don’t like are expensive libel actions. Please don’t make any statements you can’t back up, and if you do state anything outrageous expect us to ask you to prove it.
9) The Editor’s decision is final, that’s why they are the Editor.