We are all looking to find that special person to share our lives with through the ups and downs and everything that comes with it and hopefully that person has a positive outlook and will truly love us for who we are.
Always remember that you can’t have the sweet without the sour as it were.
When you say I love you; make sure you mean it because to say it and not mean it is truly the most painful of all lies.
Listen to your heart and not nay-sayers, our futures are defined by our choices and not by chances we may take along the way. Everyone in your world may have an opinion but the fact of the matter is that only we can decide where we want to be. What will make us happy.
If you make a mistake have the courage to admit it, it doesn’t matter if you are forgiven or not, what matters most is that you took responsibility.
Always remember that no matter how bad of a mistake you may make, no matter how much pain and regret it may cause, the people who truly love you will see past it because you matter to them more than you may fully realize.
Live each day as if it were your last. One day it will be.
Don’t wake up one day wondering what might have been. You made your bed so you must lie in it, if the choice was wrong then do something about it. There is nothing you cannot change or correct if you have the will to fight for what you want.
Believe in yourself and in your dreams, always have hope and love will most certainly find you.
Most importantly, never settle for less than what you know you are worth.
If someone tells you they love you and you are unsure in your heart then test their love. Let that person prove to you that they love you.
Love is there for each of us, it is simply a matter of finding it, if it’s meant to be it will be, but don’t force it to happen, let nature take its course.
Never forget that I love you, I always have and I always will.
She responded with this:
I love you two daddy,
This is for you.
Think about the items on the following list one at a time BEFORE you go on to the next one … IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end … so allow your imagination to enjoy each of these situations …
1. Falling in love
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts
3. A hot shower
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance
6. Getting mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer
11. Chocolate milkshake (or vanilla or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath
14. A good conversation
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter
17. Laughing at yourself
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours
20. Running through sprinklers
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful (or handsome)
23. Laughing at an inside joke
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep
27 Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner)
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones
29. Playing with a new puppy
30. Having someone play with your hair
31. Sweet dreams
32. Hot chocolate
33. Road trips with friends
34. Swinging on swings
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger
36. Making chocolate chip cookies
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies
38. Holding hands with someone you care about
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change
40. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you
41. Watching the sunrise
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day
43. Knowing that somebody misses you
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply
45. Knowing you’ve done the right thing no matter what other people think
Pass on these natural highs to people you care about in the next half hour and something wonderful will happen to you today. Real friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
Garret Belisle’s blog can be found here He is also a business consultant for several business’ within his local area. This fun blog changes daily and doesn’t concentrate on any particular niche. It is sometimes funny, sometimes sad…but always fresh. Check it out.
Article Source: http://www.ArticleGeek.com – Free Website Content