Very delicious and light summer dessert with three delicious layers, with a light note of almond and mint.
For the base I used the recipe of your favorite pie at Breakfast.
Ingredients for cake Mojito:
grated zest of 1 lemon
250 ml sugar
250 ml flour 1 tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp. van. essences
1/2 tsp almond essence
113 g butter
How to make a Mojito cake:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
1. Heat oil to warm and liquid (not hot!) — Warmed in the MHP.
2. In a bowl for whipping grate lemon zest, add the Cup of sugar and the fingers to knead the zest with the sugar.
3. When the sugar is moist, beat in 2 eggs and beat well to a froth.
4. The flour with the baking powder sift into a bowl. Turn into the whipped mass add half portions of flour and butter, every time carefully knead it.
5. Pour into a greased or covered with parchment the form (diameter 26cm).
6. Bake 25 — 30 minutes to the top of the cake flushed. Cool. Spread on cake that will be served cake.
7. The sidewall of tortorici pastry wrapped in cling film, on the bottom put the cake, pin — if the cake during baking decreased or it should be cut to fill layers of cake use a smaller diameter).
Optionally (if the cake will be very high) to cut long strips of cardboard (I use baby white A4 cardboard — cut into two long strips), wrap them with foil (not the sidewall then wrap with foil), put between the wall and tortorici the lower layer.
The cake can soak puree 4 tbsp. of berries mix with 4-5 tbsp of sour cream (without sugar), use a silicone brush to grease cake.
The bottom layer of cheese berry:
1 tbsp with slide gelatin — pour 100ml of boiled water at room temp and let it swell — and then dissolves easier
400 g fresh berries — strawberries, blueberries, strawberries — today I used blueberries
300 g cottage cheese — blend with a blender together with the berries, and 4-5CT.l. sugar
300 ml 30 — 36% heavy cream — whipped with 1 tbsp sugar
200 ml cream (homemade) sour cream — can be whipped separately with 1 tablespoon of sugar, or with cream.
Gelatin to warm up in the MHP 30 seconds, not boiling, every time knead it well with a spoon until dissolved.
To the dissolved gelatin add 3 to 4 tbsp of whipped cream or sour cream, stir until smooth, combine with berry puree, whipped cream and sour cream. Gently stir, taste-when hardened, the mass becomes less sweet. If desired, add sugar (more sugar-sugar is more likely to melt). Pour the lower layer, to level, to put in the fridge for 40 — 60 minutes.
Middle layer-lemon-curd soufflé:
zest and juice of one lemon
300 ml cream
250 ml sour cream
300g of cheese
to taste — about 8 — 10 tbsp sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
1st.l. gelatin with a slide — dissolve the previous layer
1. Cheese + sour cream + half sugar + lemon juice — blend.
2. Whip the cream with the second half of the sugar.
3. To the dissolved gelatin add 3 to 4 tbsp of whipped cream, mix carefully. In bowl combine cottage cheese, cream, add lemon zest and dissolved gelatin, mix well, pour over cake, smooth and put it in the fridge for 40 — 60 minutes.
Top layer — mint marshmallows:
1 tbsp with slide gelatin — pour 100 ml of water, then reheat but not to boiling, stir until dissolved.
7G mint — finely chopped with scissors, mix with 2 tbsp water, pour into little container and freeze in the freezer, beat with a blender until smooth.
The original recipe mint just needed to blend with water, but she just smeared on the walls, and rugged and frozen very well astray.